Coffee Walnut Muffins
Ingredients (Serves 12)
- 4 scoops High Protein Iced Coffee, Latte Macchiato (44g)
- 40g Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, Dutch Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. Instant Herbal Beverage, Cinnamon
- ½ cup (55g) chopped walnuts
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup natural coconut yoghurt
- 1 ½ cups spelt flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
How to Prepare:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Gently mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once all ingredients are mixed evenly spoon into muffin tray.
- Place inside oven for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool down and enjoy.
Always read the label – use only as directed.
Formulated Caffeinated Beverage, contains caffeine and is not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women and individuals sensitive to caffeine. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet.
Nutritional information is approximate and based on values obtained from www.CalorieKing.com.au.